A Tae Kwon Do Party is a great way for your child to celebrate his or her birthday in a unique and special way. In addition to the fun and excitement, your child will experience some of the important aspects of the martial arts including an increase in confidence, respect, coordination, and fitness. All parties are run by two of our professional staff members. Children must be 4 years of age to participate in birthday party.
Party Package: Birthday Child and 15 guests ($15.00 each additional child)
- Gold Party-1 1/2 hours total: 1 hours activity time, 1/2 hour cake & present time=$250 ($50 Deposit)
- VIP Party- 2 hours total: 1 1/2 hours activity time, 1/2 hour cake & present time=$350 ($100 Deposit)
Gold Party Package Includes:
- Invitation and Thank you Cards
- Each Child earns their first white belt.
- 20-30 minutes of races, games….FUN!
- Standard Paper Products
- 30 minute TaeKwonDo class
- Birthday Child cuts the cake with a Real Samurai Sword!
- Two of our awesome instructors, who will host the entire party from set-up to clean-up
VIP Party Package Includes:
- All the above plus
- ½ hour extra Party Time
- Each Child will get to Break a board to take home with them!
Large Cheese Pizza $12.00, Large 1 topping Pizza $15.00
- 16 Juices $5.00
- BOUNCE HOUSE FUN TIME!!! First 30 minutes of the party to enjoy All-Star’s Bounce House. $50.00
To Book a Fabulous Party:
- Please book your party early
- Deposit will secure date and time—dates book fast
- Saturday parties can be scheduled after 12:00pm
CALL NOW: 281-373-5425 or CLICK HERE to Schedule your Party Now!!
Give your child a Kickin’ Party (Q&A)
Q. Do you have to be a student at ALL-STAR MARTIAL ARTS to have a party?
A. No, anyone can have a party.
Q. Does it matter that some people have never done TaeKwonDo before?
A. The party is designed for beginners to give everyone an opportunity to have fun and enjoy the benefits of the martial arts.
Q. Is my child too young?
A. The age of the child can vary, but we require the children to be of least 4 years of age.
Q. Do you offer Birthday Parties for special needs students?
A. Yes, but you must speak with Mrs. Rachel.